Monday, April 27, 2015

HELPING HANDS


When I called our daughter Saturday morning to see what she was up too, she said up to her eyeballs dipping chocolate.   She was making the dessert table for a little nephews baptism.  The theme was blue, and she was making for 50 guests.  

I offered some helping hands and she said come on over!  We had a blast dipping, visiting, tasting, dipping, tasting.  HaHa  After a few hours with her and our granddaughter, Monique we had them finished and wrapped.

I'm holding a tray of marshmallows dipped in blue chocolate and individually wrapped and tied with a blue ribbon.  We dipped chocolate chip cookies in white chocolate and pretzel sticks in chocolate and then blue drizzle.

It was a great day!  I love hanging out with our kids, and being able to give a helping hand when needed.

15 comments:

  1. Such a blessing to have this time together. Everything looks so pretty and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Besides my relationship with God....my family is my life and bring me so much pleasure.

      Delete
  2. beautiful work! Love your header too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so fun Melinda. They tasted good too. The header was taken in Brookings OR when we visited Jill.

      Delete
  3. How many did you lady's sample to make sure they were ok. LOL They look delicious, the pretzel rods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HaHa ~ I lost track...but as Betsy said...my tongue was blue.

      Delete
  4. Family time is the best.......
    Enjoy your week Wanda.....
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got that right...how I love being with my family. It was great.

      Delete
  5. Wow - these look SO special! How kind of you to help out... and of course to help with the onerous task of tasting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone had to do it...the tasting I mean. It was good. My favorite...the pretzel rods.

      Delete
  6. That looks like fun...and what a cute kitchen Michel has!
    I haven't had a dipped pretzel rod in ages...oh, they are addictive, aren't they? I bet your teeth were blue! haha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's small but cute. You right, they are pretzel "rods" not sticks...that would have really taken forever...HaHa. My tongue was blue...

      Delete
  7. Oh, how fun!
    Leta dipped pretzels for Christmas one year.
    Maybe I should try that sometime.
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do it again the next time we have a celebration.

      Delete
  8. I'm sure they tasted great too, even with blue! What production!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)