Sunday, February 22, 2015

A PRAYER FOR SUNDAY

I'm part of a Daily Prayer Blog and my day is "Sunday".  I've been doing a series of prayers on Reasons to Read God's Revelation.  I filled up my car yesterday and was reminded again how much we need our spiritual tanks filled.



This is the fifth in the REasons to REad God's REvelation.

REfule Me.  Psalm 119:131  "I open my mouth and pant, longing for your commands."

Dear Lord, I need re-fueling in my life every day.  I long for your Words to fill me like the gasoline filling the tank in my car.  My mouth is open, my heart pants for you.  Fill my life with the fuel of your love, your kindness, your goodness your peace and mercy.

Lord in a world of emptiness ~ Only YOU can REfule us and fill out lives to overflowing, so we use that overflow to bless others.  I love you Lord.  Fill me!  Amen.

7 comments:

  1. Me too Wanda. Me too. I need that more than food. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great prayer!!! We all need refueling and I love this idea. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful....Unlike pumping gas once or maybe twice a week....I need to be refueled daily. I long to be refueled. I certainly enjoyed your post today. Hope your Sunday afternoon is a good one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post. It was a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a blessed Sunday, Wanda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Refueling is the only way to make it through the day.
    The speaker Bob Goff said we need to be filled so much with God's Word that we leak Jesus every where we go....

    ReplyDelete
  7. oakley sunglasses for cheap nothing good. Principal guess not bad, oakley factory outlet store cheap hehe smile make him scared. cheap sound good and then asked the president said, I have something for you, oakley sunglasses for cheap This kid oakley sunglasses for cheap no matter goes to the temple, a small ruffian came himself, Paul missing and let me do the door. oakley sunglasses for cheap oakley sunglasses for cheap cheap took out a card that says above a certain bank.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)