Monday, January 12, 2015

QUICK TRIP ~ NO PICTURES

We took a quick trip to Northern CA to take care of some business and had a few stopovers to visit friends and family.  Spent a couple of nights with our Blog Friends in Rockin, lunch with my sister and    hubby, and then a couple of nights with my cousin who was watching Molly for us.  All in all it was a wonderful little getaway. Some business but mostly fun and visiting.

The reason there are NO pictures... I somehow did something that put on the "card lock" on my camera, and didn't have my manual with me and tried every button to unlock it, but nada....so when I get unpacked I will figure it out.

It was a computer break too, but now I'll get around to visit all of you.

8 comments:

  1. We will be right here waiting for you!!! No worries!!! Glad you had a good trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing you, pictures or none...I didn't take any either.
    Just kind of vegging today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mom used to say.....
    "Everything happens for the best"
    Perhaps the break was meant to be....
    Glad you had a great time....
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you!
    That sounds lke something I would do with the camera. ;-)
    Those get-aways are always delightful.

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Wanda, These things happen. Well, I am happy to here that you had a nice little getaway and enjoyed the time.
    A little rest and relaxation is always good and energizing.
    xoxo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had fun on your travels. And maybe your camera needed a break too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is always good to do two things in one! A break from the computer helps tremendously. I get tired of it and going away helps. Seems I am refreshed and ready to read and write!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a fun time Wanda.

    I have not used my camera in a long time. These days I use my phone (with 14mp camera) instead.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)