Friday, December 26, 2014

IT WAS A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE


Christmas Eve at Julie's.  Monica, Jon and Nick were ready for dinner to start.  Bring on the food!! HaHa  Our daughter prepared a delicious dinner of Leg of Lamb, mashed potatoes, salad and rolls.  It was the perfect way to begin our Christmas Eve Celebration and finished it off with Chocolate cake and singing Happy Birthday to Jesus.  


The tree was brightly shinning, and gifts to be shared.
 Amanda and one of their three dogs, Bridgett.  


 Grandpa and Molly getting ready to open presents.

I love the sign Julie got... I need one of those... HaHa

Tomorrow I will share Christmas Day with all the family.

4 comments:

  1. So happy you had a good Christmas and nice to see your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw - looks like a wonderful family gathering. And lots of fur babies too! Love the sign - hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is smiling and so am I.
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dinner sounds delicious! What a nice time!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)