Saturday, December 27, 2014

CHRISTMAS DAY WITH OUR FAMILY

 Having teenage and adult grandchildren is so much fun.  Here are a few ~~some managed to miss my photo shoot!!  My bad.

Jon is several feet taller than the boy making Christmas cookies with me a few years ago.  Looking mighty sharp.

Nick sporting his new leather jacket, and below....some his really
funky house slippers.  (complete with all the action figures)

Monica had a sweater that had lights going off and on...didn't show up in the photo.

 I loved Amanda's Poinsettias sweater...She wore it so well.


 Kaleb home from College for Christmas Break was a real treat!
 Last but not least a hug from Elijah.  So blessed to be called GG by these wonderful grandchildren.  Perhaps next year, I can get them all together in one place for a group picture.   

17 comments:

  1. Aw..so fun! The girls are beautiful and the men handsome! Love their crazy Christmas attire! haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a hilariously fun time. I guess me and grandpa didn't get the memo about crazy sweaters and came like normal people. However, we did get rather crazy too. They have all grown up, haven't they Betsy.

      Delete
  2. Aw, how sweet. They're all wnderful and I know much loved.
    Nothing too much sweeter than getting a son or grandson hug, is there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel so surrounded and protected with these wonderful adult kids. They melt my heart at any age.

      Delete
  3. Handsome and gorgeous! Wow - great genes in your family. Love the fun clothes and I WANT those funky slippers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suza...they are a great bunch. Wish I had pictures of all dozen. But this is good for now. Those slippers took the show.

      Delete
  4. such a beautiful happy family,,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so blessed to be surrounded by these happy and loving kids.

      Delete
  5. Looks like a wonderful family gathering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delightful. Only missing our daughter in OR...maybe next year.

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful family, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie ~ looking forward to a bright New Year.

      Delete
  7. Wanda, I love seeing young people smile. They all are nice looking with great smiles. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful group of young folks, lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear you had lovely family time. All the best for the new year, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Precious family photos. They are real treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had a grand time. So glad. I actually had my kids for the first time in 6 years for the main meal, not just cinny rolls!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)