Sunday, November 23, 2014

SURPRISE VISIT


We got home from Church and got a call from our daughter Michel.  She said she had her grandsons, and they wanted to come visit  GG and Grandpa at the Tree House.  They brought Subway sandwiches and we had a picnic on the balcony and then played down stairs at the playground.

Issac and Matthew enjoyed drawing and writing stories in their notebooks on balcony and then Matthew showed us how good he can read (he's in Kindergarten).  After a great visit they left with a bag of cookies.  What a special Sunday afternoon.

10 comments:

  1. Well, how perfect is that?! And they brought lunch, too! Nice! Those boys are so cute...I love their dark hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice Sunday surprise! Sweet looking boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better in all the world!!! I got a surprise yesterday and YOU today!!! We are on a roll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing better than special surprise visits.
    How fun...I know it just made your day.
    My Sunday afternoon was just plain lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful surprise. I know this was better than ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best Sunday for a great- grandma and great-grampa!
    Enjoy your week, Wanda....
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No place I'd rather visit than Don and Wanda's Tree House!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, how nice. I know you had a great time with them.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)