Saturday, October 25, 2014

THOUGHTS FOR SUNDAY ON SATURDAY



Ever wake up and the first thing out of your mouth is a mistake, and you want to take it back, but it's too late.  Like toothpaste ~ once it's out of the tube there is no putting it back.  Life can be messy like that, can't it.  (Guess you know how I woke up this morning.)

". . . .As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten.  Therefore be zealous and repent. . . . "  Revelation 3:14-22

What's He saying to you today?
To live a life that pleases Christ.
It's crucial to obey His voice;
When He reveals our sin to us,
Repentance is the wisest choice.

Repentance restores and renews our intimacy with the Lord.  Thank you Jesus.  I love You.  Amen.

Have a great weekend...and keep the cap on the toothpaste.


12 comments:

  1. oh my gosh what a perfect example, lol, thank you again, you are such an inspiration,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda, I usually am a happy morning person. I try to always say good morning to Ted...but oh I do not like it if he starts asking me questions before my eyes are fully opened..I'll say, "hey give me a minute please. " LOL Hope you got your day turned around like you want it. You are a good person, no one could stay upset with you. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, boy! Do I ever know how that feels. Not good, not good at all.
    Praying you find peace and forgiveness.
    Love you!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very true! Once the toothpaste is out there really is not putting it back. Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Wanda, what a perfect example! Your post was to the point and went straight to my heart - thank you, dear friend.

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL- Yep- been there done that and tried to stuff the toothpaste BACK INTO the tube....it doesn't work. Once the words are out the damage is done. ugh- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!!! When I taught Sunday School, I gave all the kids in my class a paper plate and a small travel size tube of toothpaste. I instructed them to squirt it all out and then talking to them about how important our words are.Then I held up a $20 bill and said I would give it to anyone who could put all that toothpaste (words!) back in the tube!!!
    It was a powerful lesson then and I still remember it to this day.....sometimes the teacher learns as much or more than the students!

    ReplyDelete


  8. My morning moods are generally cheerful, but there are some thing that can grate on me and cause a little grumpiness. I experienced that a few days ago, and the apologies were made, but I wished they hadn't been necessary. I wished I had kept my mouth closed ... that is, er, the lid on the toothpaste.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great object lesson that I am going to share with my Bible study tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)