Wednesday, October 15, 2014

THIS AND THAT THURSDAY

Being the Queen of Drizzle, I bought a Cinnamon Drizzle Candle from Kirkland Home.


Like Mother ~Like Daughter.  I had to laugh when Jill made banana bread and began to add drizzle.

Jill even drizzles her Oatmeal cookies.  There were so good!


I decided to put my White Pumpkin on the Balcony since I needed to add some Fall there.

It seems only right, that my little Witch should be among the spiders!! So I hung her on my Spider Plant.



I left "Freddie" alone in his bowl while we were gone.  I had added a 14 day Beta vacation feeder block.  It worked, as he was still in good shape when we got home.  


First dinner at home was Tilapia, Quinoa brown rice, green beans with sauteed onions and bacon.  I'm using my fall dishes I got at the Dollar Store last year.  


11 comments:

  1. Everything looks yummy and Fall ready, I have to tell you ,, I laughed when you went from saying Freddie was fine while you were away and then you showed us fish for dinner, freddie's relative??? lol, sorry,, I had to laugh, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now Don and I are laughing. No, Freddie was not our dinner.
      Got my household chores done today...hope to visit all my blog friends tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Oh that dinner looks so great on those plates - yummy. The white pumpkin looks perfect there. It will be a good match for Molly's colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You gotta love the Dollar Store. I got plates and soup cups with the fall leaves.

      Delete
  3. Mmmm... drizzles, drizzles, and more drizzles :) My dear Wanda, I LOVE your header - you are just too cute. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie...It's a really fantastic pumpkin patch. Pumpkins of every color and size.
      I guess I don't look much like a farmer in skirt and bling sandals. HaHa.

      Delete
  4. I like drizzles too. They're kind of like sparkles for baked goods.
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martha, you just have a way with words. I agree, sparkles for baked goods. Made chocolate chip cookies today...no drizzle of those.

      Delete
  5. Wanda, you are the Mistress of Decor!
    I love how your simple decorations just light up the place.
    The witch is in the perfect place, for sure...that's the only type of spider I like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sue, thanks. You are so sweet. I do light simple decorations and the new candle and pumpkins have found a good home. I'm with you about the spiders..just plants. HaHa

      Delete
  6. Welcome home Wanda....
    I missed your sparkle♥️
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)