Monday, October 27, 2014

JOE'S CRAB SHACK


We celebrated our great grandson's sixth birthday at Joe's Crab Shack.  It was a very fun party and I just had to share our grandson Marc with his girlfriend Amanda, and a Steam Pot of crab and lobster.  The only tools...a shell cracker and a pick!!  Too much work for me ~but, Marc made it happen, and finished off the last piece.   I had fish and chips.  HaHa.

Thanks for your thoughts and comments on my "Toothpaste" post.  New mercies every day.   I'm so glad.

10 comments:

  1. I must have missed that post somehow! Off to see what it going on with your toothpaste!!
    We love Joe's Crab Shack, too! That's where I always take my son, Benjamin, to celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my brother's favorite place. I don't eat seafood, so it doesn't interest me. I didn't read about your toothpaste either. Gotta go find that post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to your grandson!! great place eat!! I love fish and chips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanda, That looks like a fun time. Happy birthday to your young man,.xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have one of those here, what a treat! Love your family pictures, good times! :)

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seafood....I've heard of joe's but have never been!

    Hard to beat a good plate of fish and chips....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have ordered the fish & chips too Wanda....
    Your great grandson is a cutie!
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful time with family :) Hugs to you, Wanda!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lobster and crab - I have died and gone to heaven! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photo of Marc and Amanda. What a fun birthday party for the little one. I would have ordered fish and chips, too. Mildred

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)