Wednesday, October 29, 2014

HALLOWEEN PARTY AT THE CLUBHOUSE

 One thing about living in a Senior/Family complex, there is always something going on.  The staff put on a very fun Halloween Party for all the tenants.  This is one of the staff members, aka Little Red Riding Hood.
Another staffer was a great Minnie Mouse.  Games were played the children were all in costumes and had a great parade and contest for the costumes.


Don and I joined in the "mummy" contest, wrapping Don without breaking the toilet paper was impossible.  It was fun but we didn't even come in close.  I had Don going in circles...and he got dizzy so we stopped and enjoyed watching all the others.  Of course the kids won.  (smaller bodies to wrap...haha)

After the fun and games...box after box of pizza, salad, chocolate chip cookies and cup cakes.   They really make this place a fun and active place for Seniors and Families. 

18 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patty we are enjoying living here. It was a lot of fun. Hope you and Abe had wonderful Birthdays.

      Delete
  2. I love that you get to live there! I feel sure it is an even HAPPIER place with y`all there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep thinking I'm at a retreat...but it's home!! We really do like it here.

      Delete
  3. Wanda, What a fun time. The costumes were sure cute. Glad you enjoyed yourselves. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun. I took videos of the kids, but too long to put on my blog.

      Delete
  4. No costumes for you and Don?
    Looks like fun....glad you moved to the tree house♥️
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was one adult in a costume besides the staff gals. We were gone and decided to go at the last minute. Next year...costumes. HaHa.

      Delete
  5. Looks like lots of fun! You two are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. It was fun. Lot's of activities here.

      Delete
  7. You have found the perfect place to live.
    The party sounds terrific.
    I think I would be dizzy too...too much T.P. for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So hoping you and Dave can visit us sometime, I should have had Don wrap me! HaHa. The clubhouse was filled with TP when the game was over.

      Delete
  8. Wanda- It looks like you have really settled in and are enjoying your new community. I am so happy for you. God bless and I am SOOO sorry you didn't win the mummy contest. lol xo Daina

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's fun when people really get into it - looks like you have a very good-natured staff!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds as though you had a lot of fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so happy for you two. This would be a wonderful place to live. Love the photos. Mildred

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)