Saturday, September 27, 2014

APPLE HILL


Today we visiting the Apple Hill Farms in Placerville, CA. 


Our first taste of a Apple Donut.  You can tell by my dearest's face it was a wonderful experience.  They were still warm and melted in your mouth.
 We ended up buying several to bring with us, and a pint of Apple Cider.
Here are a couple for you to try.  You won't be disappointed.!

We've had a great time with Dave and Sue.  She has been a dear blog friend for several years, and we have spent time with then in Rocklin each time we've traveled to OR to see Jill, Jaya and Tristan.
Leaving in the morning for Yreka and one more stop before getting to Oregon and loving on Tristan.

10 comments:

  1. You and Don are the best. We had a great time together eating those yummy donuts and enjoying the fabulous weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasty. Did you wash them down with the cider.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had apple donuts and they are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture of all the boxes of apples! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daddy loved him some apples this time of year and some apple cider. Their anniversary is Oct 27 and they would always go to the North GA Mountains and come home with pumpkins to carve, apples and apple cider. Ya'll have fun with family. Enjoy the road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm, that donut was delicious Wanda! Hope you enjoy the rest of your journey as much as this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! I've been mixing up and freezing apple pie filling or using the dehydrator on apple slices to enjoy later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I have never had an apple doughnut! They look so good - thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Strange... I commented but it's not here. I've never had an apple doughnut but they look so good - thank you for sharing them with us. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops - and now they both came up as well as a few others that weren't there before... maybe I am losing my mind! Or my computer has hiccoughs! :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)