Sunday, August 17, 2014

A PRAYER FOR SUNDAY



Dear Lord ~ Let me stand today ~
for whatever is pure and true and just and good.
for the right of the weak and the oppressed.

Today O Lord ~
let me put right before interest.
let me put others before self.
let me put things of the spirit before the things of the flesh.
let me put principle above reputation.
let me put Thee before all else.

Give me a heart like Jesus Christ ~ a brave heart, a true heart, a tender heart, a heart with a great room in it, a heart fixed on Thyself, for your name's sake.  Amen.

~A Diary of Private Prayer ~ John Baillee

7 comments:

  1. Have a beautiful Sunday, Wanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such an inspiration Wanda, I'm so glad I have you in my life, the photos in the previous post are beautiful tell me, how do you not age???? lol, take care ,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful prayer. God bless your day, Wanda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just catching up with your blog and have to tell you how much I loved this prayer. I love you so much, dear Wanda, and thank God for our friendship all these years.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)