Saturday, July 5, 2014

LAUNDRY DAY AT THE TREE HOUSE


My first trip to the Laundry Room.  My little blue carrier for my Art Supplies works great for a tote to the laundry room down stairs.  No coins to deal with as we load a laundry card and just stick it in the slot for washing and drying.  Easy!  The handle on the cart worked just fine for hangers. 
I think everyone was sleeping in after 4th of July Celebrations, so the laundry room was empty. 


We had a great day with our daughter Michel and our SIL's family.  This picture was so adorable I just had to share.  This is one of the little cousins on the Torres side.  Michel took a huge pan of fruit kabobs and the children, after a swim in the pool, couldn't get enough of them.
Being less than 15 minutes from our daughter is such a new blessing.

Hope you had a good 4th!

11 comments:

  1. Never have I done fruit kabobs but what a pretty treat! Sweet girl for sure. Looks like the carrier works just fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyday brings a new adventure. I've met several of the ladies in our section, and they are very friendly and helpful to us "new" residents.

      Delete
  2. looks like our laundry room! we bring our wheeled cart too! Great minds think alike!
    That little sweet heart is really enjoying that fruit kabob!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now we are the Cart Ladies. haha. Isn't that the sweetest little face.

      Delete
  3. Cute picture of the little one, and your laundry cart is genius indeed. Now where will you put your art?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Art and laundry will have to take turns. I only used it for Art when I took some adult art classes up North to carry my supplies to class. Now it is my laundry/groc. cart.

      Delete
  4. Seems like you are feeling at home already. So happy you are close to your daughter/family. Such a cute photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, feeling very comfortable. Loving being so close to Michel.

      Delete
  5. Sounds like you're all settled in once you've been in the pool and have done laundry! How do you like your dishwasher?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Betsy...the dishwasher is my newest BEST FRIEND. How on earth did I go for 53 years w/o one. No dishes in the sink. Dishes sparkling clean and sanitized. My ice tea goblets have never sparkled so. Love it, Love it!!!

      Delete
  6. I'm sure being that close must indeed be a blessing. having to go out to a laundry centre on the grounds is not so much but at least it;s close and safe! :) I've done this many a time too so can relate. Never had a card with the place though. Efficient!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)