Wednesday, June 25, 2014

MARATHON MOVING DAY

OH MY GOODNESS ~ TALK ABOUT A MARATHON MOVING DAY.  24 FOOT PENSKE TRUCK....HERE WER COME!

It a good thing our son Myk and grandson Kaleb are big strong men!!

Julie brought Nick and Jon so we had many hands.
 
 Grandpa supervised, whether they wanted it or not! HaHa
 
After a marathon moving day...we stopped and had a marathon meal at Applebees. 
 
Closing down the computer now...will have Don's laptop, so I can see things but won't be posting until I get mine up and running.
 
Love you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's so good you have so much family around. Moving without such or friends can be really hard. One time I had a neighbour I only just met help with a couch! LOL.

    Moving makes one soooo hungry too. That's jsut the biscuit...err...sandwich to fill it!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)