Sunday, May 11, 2014

MOTHER'S DAY BREAKFAST

 
My daughters are "blog shy" so I will share our delightful breakfast without sharing their beautiful faces.  I decided my gift to them would be a little bucket of real flowers from Trader Joe's. Wrapped with pretty tissue and spring bags.

 
My breakfast started out with the best latte I've ever had!  Pretty isn't it?

 
A Poached Egg Florentine dish jumped off the menu and on my plate.  Delicious!


One of my gifts included this darling array of coasters, mini pot holder mitts, two cute soap dishes and two bars of soap.  They fit my "girly" personality to a TEA!  (HaHa)

I've been visiting your blogs, and it looks like we all had wonderful Mother's Days.   Now back to those "mother" routines we live by.

13 comments:

  1. Looks as though you had a beautiful Mothers Day!
    That latte... Yum!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the flowers...they want to jump onto my desk and the latte looks yummy.
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they beautiful. I took the picture at our Disconso Gardens near our home. Love the shadows.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for posting the yummy breakfast pic....NOT! Now I'm hungry but can't eat yet, b/c I just took a pill.On the serious side I'm glad you had a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda ~That chemo really does something to the appetite doesn't it? Hope today is a good day for you.

      Delete
  4. This absolutely looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day too!
    Yes today I will be getting back to those Mother routines,and relishing my memories. Enjoy your day.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HaHa, me too...in my work pants ready to tackle a house that needs my attention.
      Have a good day.

      Delete
  5. lovely gifts!! I'm so glad you enjoyed your day , what a lovely meal!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they sweet. I have lovely girls. Wish I could post their lovely faces. It was a super nice Mother's Day breakfast.

      Delete
  6. So glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Mine was pretty special. I had six out of seven kids here. I never thought it would happen again. God is good! And, of course, I had a phone call from number seven (who is actually number one) in Minnesota.
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Martha ~ saw your darling kids on fb. What a quiver full, indeed. God is Good! Our day was delightful too.

      Delete
  7. Wow, Wanda, that is really amazing how lovely that food looks--like the best restaurant out there. And what great gifts. Looks like you had a good mothers day and I'm glad your children celebrated it with you as you;re still a mom, not a just a grandma.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)