Saturday, May 24, 2014

MONIQUE'S BRIDAL SHOWER


What fun we had this afternoon at Monique's Bridal Shower.  She looked so cute.  She is so tiny, and looked so cute in her sundress.  The gift table was full of lovely presents.

So many of her gifts were daring nighties ~ Oh to be young and in love!  I think she got enough cute nighties to wear a new one every night for a couple weeks.

 
The lunch was delicious.  Two wonderful kinds of pasta dishes, salad and bread sticks.
 
The dessert table was even better, lots of different flavored mini cupcakes and the center cake was yummy too.

 Cookies and cake pops and I didn't even get a picture of a plate of cookies that looked like a wedding ring.  June 14th will be here before you know it, and then we'll have two married grandchildren.

Hope your day was as fun as mine!!
 

5 comments:

  1. isn`t she beautiful, the deserts were beautiful, love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very fun! Reminds me of our family last year at this time. Love the little nighties! And the food looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!
    Love the color scheme and everything looked wonderful.
    Monique is lovely and happy.
    Time is really flying by. enjoy every minute of it.
    My Saturday was very low key. Cleaned a few cupboards and did a load of wash...whoo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, not long now until the wedding at all! It looks and sounds as though a great time was had by all and the desserts look fabulous! I hope that all of the rest of the preparations go really well. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)