- A new bouquet in the kitchen window ~ love that tiger lily.
- If I don't make the bed immediately after getting up, Molly digs herself a warm bed in the pillows.
- I found a small bowl and plate at the thrift store that's the same color as some of my Fiesta ware.
- Don took me out to breakfast this morning to a little cafe "Jeremy's" that has been around for years and years. They have the walls covers with license plates, posters, signs and at lot of "whatever". A fun place that makes me smile.
- A close up of the lily that's opening up.
- Spring is a little early in the front yard. The trees are already showing some green.
Last but not least, thank you for the wonderful outpouring of encouragement in my new lifestyle change. For you that are in the same boat..You will have my support.
What made you smile today?