Monday, January 27, 2014

SLEEPY HEAD

What a crazy Monday.  Not at all like a normal Monday around here.  Sunday was a very busy day.  Sunday School and Church in Montrose, a quick lunch at CoCo's and then off to an Annual Church Meeting in Long Beach.  Long day. Driving at night (not one of our favorite things), especially in LA. Lots of different freeways to get home.
 
My dearest ended up with a stiff neck and couldn't move his head without pain so I took Molly for her walk. The funny part, I thought I dreamed it, because I don't leave my house without hot rollers, hair done and make up.  But so my husband tells me.  I put a skirt and sweater over my nightgown, slipped into my clogs (no make up hair not combed) and took Molly for a walk.  When I got back took off the skirt, sweater, clogs and crawled back in bed.
 
I woke up at noon, staggered into the room where my dearest was, and said "I can't believe it's noon.  I had a crazy dream that I took Molly for a walk early this morning."   He smiled and said..."that wasn't a dream...
If this isn't the craziest Monday I've had in years I'd be lying!!!  I can't remember the last time I slept till noon when I wasn't sick!
 
Picture from googleimages ~ Sure glad Don didn't take a picture of me in my "Dog Walking Outfit and my Bed Hair"...HaHa.  Hope you've had a great Monday!!  For one thing...I'm rested!

17 comments:

  1. I slept all afternoon yesterday and woke up and it was dark outside and I missed church. Went back to bed and slept all night! Must be going around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you got a extra nap in too. I was groggy when I woke up...but then really felt rested. And a good laugh to boot!

      Delete
  2. What a HOOT!!!! I never leave the house without makeup and the whole thing including earrings! USUALLY! There have been exceptions but not many so I can imagine your situation!! Good for YOU in sleeping in!!! You guys are great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Linda, it was a HOOT all right. Wish I had a video...BUT NOT TO SHARE HAHA) Glad there are some other gals out their that "fix up" and then go out..been my routine forever! No wonder I thought it was a dream...

      Delete
  3. Oh, that is hilarious! I never leave the house without fixing up a little either. Maybe your neighbors didn't even realize it was you. lol.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was trying to keep my head down....I think every one was on their way to work, cars passed me pretty fast....Oh I hate to think how I looked...HaHa Glad I could turn it into a fun post.

      Delete
    2. They probably thought "Don sure looks funny today!" lol.....

      Delete
  4. What a funny story. Here in the middle of the apple orchards I might dare to venture out in my jammies.
    I think there are all kinds of great stories on the blogs today.
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps if I lived in the middle of the apple orchard, I would take a walk w/o hair and makeup done. Perhaps....HaHa

      Delete
  5. Now that's what I call funny ... and around here, it's known as an "Ambien" experience. You must have been exhausted to go out in the first place without taking note of your appearance, but then to think you dreamed it!! I have very weird dreams and they seem very real to me, even if they didn't happen, as yours did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize how tired I was. Can't remember that ever happening to me..It's sure funny now as I look back on it.
      Some dreams are really strange aren't they?

      Delete
  6. Doesn't seem to matter, Monday or Tuesday, it's darn cold here. Was -3 all day but I notice it is now 3 above. Almost a heat wave. LOL Schools in the area were closed do to the wind chill factor of around -35.

    You don't take a sleeping pill at bed time do you? I've heard there is one sleeping pill, where after a person takes it, they can do all kind of things, but are actually a sleep, even driving a car. I forget the name of it, if my daughter were here she could tell me. Today had been crazy due to the fact our phones, internet and cable have been off more then on. And I didn't get anymore done then I do when it's all working. LOL Have agreat Tuesday evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Patty, I see the news about how cold you have it ~ Burrr.
      No I don't take any kind of sleeping pill. I just think a busy tiring week caught up with me.

      Delete
  7. As I was reading, I was thinking I wish you took one of those selfies during your walk. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HaHa Jim...not on your life would I have taken a selfie on that walk. Don't want to scare anyone!!

      Delete
  8. Ha!
    I am like you Wanda....everything has to be just so, before I go out! Sometimes I wish I was the other way....and not fuss so much...oh well....we are what we are....beauty queens!
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got that right, dahling!! Beauty Queens we are!! Can't help ourselves...tee hee. Where's my lipstick....?

      Delete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)