Monday, January 20, 2014

PLAY OFF SUNDAY

 Since Christmas break is over, Kaleb will be heading back to college next week, so we spent the day watching the play off games and enjoying being with family and Kaleb.  Elijah was off at a Winter Camp with his church so we miss him this trip.  All eyes were on the TV to see if our favorite teams would win.
 Well, not all eyes were on the TV.  Molly and Max could have cared less and found places on the couch to take a nap.

Grandpa and I feel so small when taking a picture with Kaleb.  He's still growing, and it appears we are shrinking!  It was a wonderful day, and now I can get back to making goodie boxes to send to Kaleb back in college in Illinois.

How was your Sunday?  Did any of your teams win??

9 comments:

  1. Our youngest son who is 15 keeps growing, too. He is definitely going to take after my brother and uncle who are way above 6 feet. Our Middle School Principal came in today donning his Broncos shirt. He was definitely a happy camper. :) Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At 15 I'll bet he has several more inches maybe feet to grow. I am not the "runt" with all the grandsons taller than me.

      I really love watching a good game...but not a die hard fan of any club.

      Delete
  2. I guess we will be putting our energies on the Broncos this year.
    My Hubby wasn't too happy yesterday with all the bad ref. calls.
    Good looking grandson there. He sure is getting tall. I'm so glad you could have some time with him before he returns to college.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there were some really bad calls yesterday, that could have change the end result of the games.
      But we will be rooting for the Bronco's and Manning come Super Bowl.

      Delete
    2. I guess I should speak for myself, as Don and I don't always root for the same team. HaHa

      Delete
  3. The dogs just can't get interested in the games, huh? LOL
    What a fun picture of the three of you.
    I know your goodie boxes are most appreciated.

    Enjoy the evening. Mildred

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister has a cat that loves to watch TV. It's a crack up as she sits in front of the TV like she understands every word.

      Delete
  4. I am a tall lady at 5'9", but when our son hit 6'7" I felt short. You have a handsome grandson and you are a sweet Grandma. Our Sunday was great. Church, and dinner out with family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to be 5'9"...I stretch at 5' 2". But 6'7" is like basketball tall! I love Sunday's. We were able to be at Sunday School, but need to leave to get to our son's.

      Delete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)