Friday, November 1, 2013

LADIES CRAFT BOUTIQUE AND BAKE SALE

 
 
Banana/Zucchini/Walnut Muffins, two loaves of Whole Wheat Banana Walnut bread, and lots of Peanut butter cookies, three in each decorated bag.
 
 
We have a "Tuesday Craft Night" at our Church.  Ladies come and bring whatever project they are working on.  Some knit, some crochet, some make jewelry and wooden Christmas ornaments.  It a fun time to take a break from every one's busy schedule and spend a couple of hours working on a hobby.

 
I've been knitting and baking to be ready for the Sale on Saturday.  The money we make at the Craft Boutique and Bake Sale will go to our Building Fund, as we are putting a new face on the front of the Church.  Next we will be adding some new landscaping. 
 
 
 I decided to add a set of my Watercolor note cards to match the dishcloths I had knitted.  I think it might be a nice "Hostess Gift" for Thanksgiving or Christmas.

 
This gives you a closer view of the way the colors match.  Orange dishcloth with a set of my Fall watercolor cards.  Looking forward to the fun of sharing tomorrow with all my lady friends as we man the Boutique and Bake Sale.

10 comments:

  1. Oooh...Wanda! I'd buy all of your stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a sweetheart. I'll get some pictures tomorrow of all the other neat stuff our ladies do.

      Delete
  2. we do the same thing at our church, its a great way to catchup as well, your gift is beautiful, I love how you matched things up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun Laurie, finding yard to match the notecards. I was happy with the outcome.

      Delete
  3. I love crafts, boutiques and sales! I'll surely enjoy myself in such events and even buy a piece to get your watercolored note card. They are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there will be lots of wonderful things at the Craft Fair tomorrow. I'll share pictures later. Thanks for your kind words.

      Delete
    2. Love the cards and dish cloths, particularly the orange set.
      Thanks for stopping by my blog, we use to live in Southern California before moving here.

      Delete
    3. Thanks. I must say the orange set was my favorite too.

      Delete
  4. If I was there I would be buying out your contributions. I'm glad I already have your wonderful dishcloths sitting right by my sink.
    It sounds like a terrific project and way to get the front of your church building revitalized.
    Hope you have fun and it's a booming success.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like perfect hostess gifts :)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)