Sunday, November 3, 2013

COME FLY AWAY WITH ME...

 
Come Tuesday morning, I'll be on a jet plane to Oregon and a week with Tristan.  The picture on the left is when we were there at his birth.  He's a few days old and as you can see, I was melting with love for this new little grandson.  Fast forward ~~ 5 months, and he's a health, happy, smiling little boy.  I cannot wait to love on this little guy.

My daughter is making Thanksgiving Dinner while I'm there so I can celebrate Tristan's first Thanksgiving with Grandma.  Whether you are Grandma GG, Oma, Nanna, Granny, or any other name they come up with to call you, it's the best title in the world, isn't it?

Won't have my computer with me, but I'll take lots of picture to share when I get back.

11 comments:

  1. Tristan is a cutie. I saw your other grandsons team won on Saturday, 9-0, pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful photos, have the best time, I know you will,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have the most wonderful time Wanda.
    Love and smootch that precious baby to pieces.
    Can't wait to see all the pictures when you return.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This "Gram E." agrees--it's the best title ever. A whole week with your grandson sounds wonderful! I'm looking forward to several days in a row with a certain little someone around Thanksgiving! Also looking forward to reading about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful pixs have a good trip!!!thanks for your comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have an awesome visit, Wanda, and be sure to share lots of pics! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics Wanda! I know that you will bless and be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just know you're having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a safe trip, Ms Wanda! And enjoy every minute with family and as you discover the joys of your grand kids! :)

    Enjoy the family bonding and family dinners too!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)