Friday, October 18, 2013

NEW REFRIGERATOR ART

 
                                               
 
 
We were able to spend a couple of days with our oldest daughter and family.  One of the treats was seeing our great grandsons, Matthew and Issac.  They are growing up so fast.  Matthew on the left is 4 and in pre-kindergarten and Issac 6 and in 1st grade.


Got a shot of our grandson Michael and his two boys checking out something on the Ipad.
Kids so understand the technology of the day.  Grandma trying to catch up.

 
The boys made me some Halloween Refrigerator Art.  I was surprised how well they draw and especially how good they print their names.  I'm not sure who Jak the Pumpkin King is, but Issac seemed to know the story.  Matthew stayed in the lines really good and printed his name very well for a 4 year old.  Of course Grandma GG would think so.  I drew a quick pumpkin and the beginning of a witch, which Issac was happy to complete.  Now when I go to the kitchen, I'll have memories of the boys.


I like their new school pictures...

10 comments:

  1. such handsome boys and thats the best art there is, great job !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right...kid's art is the best!

      Delete
  2. Oh, my goodness! It seems like they were just born!
    Can you believe my grandson Josh will be six in just a couple of weeks? Yikes!
    Those boys of yours are great artists, but then again, I'm sure you are a great encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way Josh can be almost six. I remember now that Issac was born in June, and Josh in the Fall.

      I do try to encourage them, but they have their own ideas of what to draw.

      Delete
  3. They are handsome little fellows, Wanda. Their Halloween art is very good. How sweet to have a reminder of your visit on the frig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It brings back memories of our four and there was always art on the frig.

      Delete
  4. Love those dark eyes. Reminds me of my sons. Had a great evening with son #1 and family tonight. Can't sleep -- I ate too much yet I thought I was restrained. Ah well back to the walking tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, out of 12 grandkids, we have three with blue eyes. My dearest has trouble sleeping at night. He found out he's borderline diabetes so no more carbs and sweets for three months, then they'll check his blood work again. So I won't be baking for a while.

      Delete
  5. Oh, they are such handsome guys, Wanda! I know they hold your heart in their hands! =) I do love me some refrigerator art. Looks like some of Grandma GG's talent may have passed to them! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do they ever. I melt at their hugs and smiles.

      Delete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)