Monday, October 14, 2013

KALEB AND ELIJAH IN THEIR SPORT

 
Love to get pictures of Kaleb in the game.  Number 16 at Greenville College in Illinois.  They are 6 and 0 so far this season.  Go Kaleb.  Your October Box of Goodies is in the fixing right now and will be in the mail soon.



And on the home front, Elijah is Varsity Goalie for Sunny Hills Water Polo Team.  So proud of both of these grandsons excelling in their own choice of Sports.  Got a Goodie Box working for Elijah too.

Did you, or do you play any Sport? 

I was never very good at sports, so took up my brushes and enjoy watercolors.  And of lately, knitting is my sport (can I call it a sport?)  And for many many years, the Kitchen has been my Sport ~and still is.  In fact, I need to go bake some cookies as my friend, Linda gave me a 72 oz bag of Chocolate Chips Sunday!!!

10 comments:

  1. I liked non competitive sports like riding my bike or rollerskating. Other than that I was too uncoordinated or "depth perception challenged" to be good at sports. I preferred art too, and cookie baking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a cheerleader. Great fun! :)

    72 ounces??? Now that will make a lot of cookies! Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any pictures in that cheerleading outfit? I was the mascot ..Brenda Bulldog...Not quite so glamorous!

      Delete
  3. Great sports pictures. 6-0, thats a great season so far. I would have liked to tried water polo, but I think they frown on you touching the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HaHa, that's funny Jim. I sink too.

      Delete
  4. I love watching sports but I have never played any myself. When I was a little girl and we played volley ball at school no one ever wanted me on their team. When the ball came toward me I would cover my face with my hands! I can cheer pretty well though. And I totally understand football!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, I so relate. When I was in grade school I was a little chubby, and was always last to get picked for kick ball. Love baseball and football. Being So.CA.. a huge Dodger fan.

      Delete
  5. When younger I played tennis, now I walk 2 miles a day with my husband and do aerobics 3 times a week.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)