Friday, September 20, 2013

LOVING ON DEAR FRIENDS


Georgia and Richard were dear and faithful friends in the Church we pastored in Hughson.  Georgia  is in a Assisted Living facility, and we had the chance to spend an hour with her and Richard.  They both have such servant hearts, and every time we had guest speakers, or missionaries in our Church they would offer their home, and be host to them, and treat them like royalty.

This has been a very rewarding trip, as we have had the time to visit many friends and also my sister.
Usually, we have a destination time, and don't have time to schedule visit with people.  The Wedding is tomorrow, so the past few days since I got back from Women's retreat has been like a reunion.

How is your week going? 

9 comments:

  1. what a wonderful visit! We had a busy week, lol, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are having such a good time. I love that you can reconnect with dear friends.
    Enjoy the wedding time tomorrow too.
    Our week has been super busy.
    In about an hour we are truckin' down to church to shadow Debi who does all the cooking for Celebrate Recovery meeting every Friday...52 weeks a year!
    She has hired us to step in and do her job when things come up and she can't be there.
    We sure need to know the ropes from such an expert.
    It seems tthere is always one thing or another to keep us busy.
    Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are having such a good time. I love that you can reconnect with dear friends.
    Enjoy the wedding time tomorrow too.
    Our week has been super busy.
    In about an hour we are truckin' down to church to shadow Debi who does all the cooking for Celebrate Recovery meeting every Friday...52 weeks a year!
    She has hired us to step in and do her job when things come up and she can't be there.
    We sure need to know the ropes from such an expert.
    It seems tthere is always one thing or another to keep us busy.
    Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What warm and happy smiles the four of you have. Glad you had this time together and with your sis too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you're having a ball! yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meeting with friends can be a good way to recharge our batteries. Looks like you are having a great time! I am getting back into the swing of things now that I am home from my vacation and school is in session.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reunions with loved ones tops the list of special times. Enjoy! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reunions with old friends. Looks like a good reunion judging by the smiles in your faces. I also love a wedding. So much joy and hope there

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)