Sunday, September 1, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA

 
I have one sister, Donna.  She's my big sister, by 6 years and the sweetest person you will ever meet.  All my children love her as a favorite Aunt, as she NEVER forgets a birthday, anniversary or special event in any of our family members.  I think we are about 6 and 12 in this picture. 


Donna came up this summer and spent several days.  While she was here the family got together at The Cheesecake Factory so everyone could love on her.  This is how we look now.  We've both got our gray, but age has not changed that we totally love being together, laughing, and visiting Thrift Shops.  Donna, you're the best! 
 
Happy Birthday dear Donna.  I love you tons, and wanted to dedicate my blog to you on this special day.  How about that...it even fell on a Holiday!!!

6 comments:

  1. Each one of you are very lucky ladies to have such a sweet sister!! Happy Birthday to Donna! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sisters are a wonderful blessing. You two are gorgeous. Happy Birthday Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your lovely sister. I know I would love her as much as I do you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet relationship you have with your sis, and Happy Birthday Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your big sister. ya'll haven't changed even after all these years. :) Hope all is well with you! Have been away settling my son in at college and then jumped right back into school when we returned to Kuwait. Trying to get back to a regular schedule now. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)