Tuesday, September 10, 2013

ABC WEDNESDAY ~ LETTER "I"

THE LETTER "I" IS FOR IDAHO

Click on Picture to enlarge
 
We had the pleasure of a trip to Boise Idaho to visit Don's cousin Sue, (one of Aunt Trula's daughters) and what a delightful time they showed us.  A trip to the State Capitol and a tour around town, and then a Football Game between Boise State and Fresno State.  They decked us out in the traditional Boise Orange and Blue and off to the game!!  After the game, I, by chance, ran into the mascot "Boise Bronco" who, showing disrespect, stuck his tongue out at me!  Well, I can play that game too, Bucko!!  What a fun day.

Click on picture to enlarge
 
Then off on a short trip to McCall, Idaho.  The landscape, the farms the old Church, and a breathtaking picture of the Lake.  I'm ready for another trip to IDAHO, and guess what?  We've been invited back!!

To see all the other ways to use the Letter "I" just click on the ABC Wednesday Badge on my sidebar.

11 comments:

  1. What great photos of your trip, Wanda. I love you and the horse and that church is just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you found some great photos to post. Love the trip to Idaho. It looks like a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm livin in my own private Idaho...
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not far from where I live! Looks like you all had a incredibly fun time...and you got an invitation to come back!

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to visit Idaho...I have been to Iowa :)

    I is for...

    ReplyDelete
  6. love. love. love that photo of the little white church!! Super fun to be invited back (as if that would surprise me!!). ;) So glad you enjoyed a nice visit and fun touring! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have a great time wherever you go, whatever you are doing. So much to see and enjoy in each and every state. We enjoyed our drive over the summer from Louisiana to Colorado and back. :) Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are stunning farm pictures. The church with the headstones on the property is so pretty. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks beautiful! I've never been there! And how fun to be invited back. That means you were good guests the first time around! ha....not that I'm surprised. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been to Idaho, many times. My youngest son lives there (in Boise)and we love it. It is a beautiful city and I honestly think I could live there -- if the winters were different! Our son loves it and wouldn't live anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)