Saturday, August 3, 2013

THOUGHTS FOR SUNDAY

 
"Jesus has wine that no vineyard on earth could ever yield ...I would prefer one mouthful of Christ's love and one sip of His fellowship that a whole world of carnal delights ...There is not a spring which yields such sweet water s the well of God which was pierced with the soldier's spear ... For nourishment, comfort, exhilaration, and refreshment, no wine can rival the love of Jesus.  Drink deeply."
 
~Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
 
I love this quote by Spurgeon...it speaks to my heart.  I wanted to share it with you today for my Thoughts for Sunday.  I pray you have a wonderful Sunday, and drink deeply from the fountain of His love.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you and yours have a blessed Sunday, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this thought by Spurgeon.
    I need to drink deeply this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! Have a wonderful sunday!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)