Friday, August 30, 2013

SKY WATCH FRIDAY

 
Today I'm choosing to share the "SKY" through the reflections of water.  These three pictures were taken at our local Descanso Gardens and give the sky a look through the eyes of water.

 
 Here the SKY is swirling around the baby ducks as Mom looks on.

 
Here the fish have a first hand look at the SKY above them.  A little different take on SKY WATCH FRIDAY.  Hope you enjoyed seeing the sky from a different perspective.  Have a great weekend, and check out all the other skies by clicking on the SWF Badge on my sidebar.

10 comments:

  1. What a clever take on the sky theme. I remember when I was little always thinking water was blue...not realizing it was the sky's reflection. :) Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betsy...Hope I wasn't stretching the rules and guidelines too much. I love these pictures too, and love sitting at the Gardens to just take a break from busy life.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely delightful photos, Wanda and I adore your header art work, too. Blessings to you and yours this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think a Pumpkin pie is in the near future. Not waiting till Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  3. such amazing photography, its hard to tell where the water ends and the real land begins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just pointed the camera and snapped. Never dreamed the pictures would look so good.

      Delete
  4. oh I also meant to say I love the pumpkin pie header painting, I'm so ready for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurie, I so ready too. I have put up a few decorations. The basket on my front porch is now full of Fall flowers, and my Fall Wreath is hung! More later..Have to dig a little more in the garage.

      Delete
  5. Wonderful wavy reflections in the first and a sweet shot of Mom and youngsters in the second.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carletta, I love going to Desconso Gardens as it just a few minutes from where I live, and open daily.

      Delete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)