Saturday, August 24, 2013

CREATIVE TUESDAY ~ "SEPTEMBER"



The theme is "SEPTEMBER" for this weeks Creative Tuesday.  I immediately think of two things with September.  Fresh Apple Pie, and some homemade Apple Sauce, and colorful Maple leaves falling.  My contributions this week will be a  simple watercolor of each!

 
I really like the way the leaves turned out with the many colors, and also some of the hard edges I captured that hard (I think) in watercolors.  Both small painting (card size) have the splash of paint background that I love to add.
 
To see all the other interpretations of "SEPTEMBER" just click on the Creative Tuesday Badge on my sidebar.
 

12 comments:

  1. Lovely and very September-y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful symbols of September Wanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS fall leaves, Wanda!! And, I always love your cards!!! blessings ~ xoxo ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful paintings Wanda! I would love a slice of that apple pie and a bite of those gorgeous apples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Wanda. I LOVE the pie!! Your paintings are amazing. I just stopped off and left a comment at your last CT. Sorry to have missed you/everyone else. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm, fresh apple pie and changing fall leaves.
    A perfect combination.
    Beautiful watercolors Wanda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hard to do subjects, Wanda -- the basket and the pie especially. Great water colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are a master with watercolours, dear Wanda. I love how you've done these leaves and both are excellent thoughts for September. Lovely. Ahh...I want some apple pie now too. I can't wait for summer to end! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are both so pretty! There's just something about water colors...just gorgeous. I love the basket of apples especially!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Visiting from Creative Tuesdays - So, so very pretty. The colours are perfectly September :0)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)