Monday, August 26, 2013

ABC WEDNESDAY ~ LETTER "G"

 
The letter "G" is for "GRANDSONS GROWING" up!
This picture of me with Kaleb and Elijah was taken about 16 years ago.  They were darling little boys, and I was a younger looking Grandma (who still had red hair ~ haha)
 
This picture of me and Kaleb was taken a few weeks ago before he left for College in Illinois.  It's had to believe I held him on my lap and read him stories.  Now he's off to college on a Football Scholarship.  Where does the time go....they do GROW up and my hair turns gray. It's called Life!

 
Elijah is a Senior and enjoys his sport, Water Polo and these two grandsons are such a blessing to Don and me, and have proven their integrity and character.  And these are just two of our dozen grandchildren and ALL of them are GROWING UP!!
 
To see all the other ABC participants and what they have used for the Letter "G" just click on the ABC Wednesday Badge on my sidebar.

 

13 comments:

  1. I've been watching your grandsons grow for a few years too. What ever happened to Elijah's long hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He donated it to Locks of Love. Such a sweet kid. Also short is good for Water Polo.

      Delete
  2. Dont let them try and sit on your lap now Wanda!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a lovely grandmother and I know you are so proud of these boys and all the grands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A senior and a freshman...they are both living out extra special times in their lives this year! Hope they both do well....what nice, handsome boys! You should be proud...and I know you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots at different ages of your beautiful grandchildren. Carver, ABC Wed. Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grandsons to be proud of.
    I am always saying..where did the time go?
    I can't believe my Grands are getting so big and growing into fine young adults.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You seem to be a cool grandma!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my favorite "G"... just wish they didn't grow up so fast!! ;) Precious grandsons, Wanda! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful grandsons, - such a happy time in a Grandma's life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They grow up so fast! and did they ever grow! Lovely shots of your grandsons and you. You must be so proud of them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for this lovely post, which you wanted to share!
    Have a great rest of the week.
    Wil, ABCW Team.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How good you all look!
    Great shots for 'G'.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)