Monday, August 5, 2013

ABC WEDNESDAY ~ LETTER "D"

THE LETTER "D" IS FOR DAIRY COW!

 
There is nothing unusual about a dairy cow, unless it's a dairy cow that likes to sit on her butt.  My friend Marlene's family own this Dairy.  Cows lay down, cows stand, but in all their years of running dairies, they had never seen a cow just sit down! 
 
 
I think this is hilarious and maybe Bessy's milk sac just got too heavy!!  History tells us of the famous "Sitting Bull", but a sitting cow, that's pretty funny!
 
To see all the participants and the variety of Letter D, just click on the ABC Badge on my sidebar.

17 comments:

  1. How odd to see a dairy cow sitting. Perhaps she would like a cup of tea from your pretty yellow tea set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny! I must ask my friend who has a dairy farm with her hubby out in Ontario if she's ever seen something like this.

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have a friend in Ontario too. Her daddy owned a dairy farm, but that was years ago.

      Delete
  3. a MOOOVING tail!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roger stole my comment!
    Very moooving!
    It's udderly possible she's just enjoying sitting down on the job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can honestly say we never had a cow who would sit either!! She is too cute! blessings and hugs ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots. A sitting cow is too funny. Carver, ABC Wed. Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty bad puns in some of your comments, I notice!!! However that's a silly cow, and I can understand her inspiring the puns!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It wished to pose well for you may be or may be it was imitating a dog. :)
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is obviously a bit of a character. I've never seen a cow do that.
    Joy - ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't see laughing cow anywhere. I'm laughing here!!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes, she is precious!! When I was younger, can you believe I didn't like cows at all! Now, I can't get enough of them for the camera. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)