Monday, July 15, 2013

SPECIAL DAY WITH FAMILY

 
`
 
Elijah, our grandson and Goalie for the Water Polo team from his High School did a great job as they won this game Sunday afternoon.

 
After the game, we had  lovely lunch at The Olive Garden.  While we waited for our table, we took a few pictures.  Our grandsons, Elijah and Kaleb (16 and 18) tower above me, as memories of my holding them like I did Tristan a few weeks ago, are overpowered my two grown young men.  Kaleb will be heading to Illinois to college next month, and we will all surely miss his smile and sense of humor.


 
Grandpa and our son Myk look like the "Blues Brothers" HaHa.
 

 
 
I love this picture of this Special Family.  Chelenne is the daughter of our hearts, and a wonderful mom to these boys.  She home schooled for most of their elementary years and I can only imagine her life with our son, and these boys who all three could be stand up comedians.  When we are together we are constantly laughing!  But then, isn't that the best medicine.  I just know how much both of them will miss Kaleb as he leaves the nest.   He assured us "HEY, I'M COMING BACK...HAHA"

5 comments:

  1. Indeed a Special Day. Such a precious family... you can see the glow of joy and I love it! I know you will all miss Kaleb; how quickly time to take flight comes. blessing and hugs ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The older my dearest and I get, the more precious these memories are. Have to treasure each one of them.

      Delete
  2. You have a lovely family Wanda I love the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gloria. So glad you stopped by. I love reading your comments on Betsy's blog. I will come over to your blog soon.

      Delete
  3. Yes, laughter is the best medicine and your family RADIATES and CONFIRMS this!!Treasures, ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)