Thursday, July 18, 2013

SKY WATCH FRIDAY

 
It's seldom I get out for a "Photo Shoot" especially for SWF.  But I do keep my camera handy, and most of my sky shots are from our car.  These clouds looked so heavy, I was fearful they would fall on the freeway and smash all of us like some "Special Effects" in the movies.


A little later, the sun broke through, and the cloud completely changed colors.  Rather amazing.

 
The ever changing sky.  To see amazing skies from around your corner or around the World, just click on the SWF Badge on my sidebar.  Have a great Week End!

11 comments:

  1. Great shots! I like how the light breaks through all clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shots of stormy sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So interesting how the sky is blue above the clouds and dark & threatening below! Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible photos, Wanda. It pays to keep the camera handy. HOpe you enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very dramatic but it can look that way. Good captured. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What a beautiful sky!! Excellent sky watch, Wanda. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics! I love watching the sky and with rain this past week, it has been great. I love watching the sky change at night with the sunset. One of my daily pleasures.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the "heavy" clouds.
    There is such a variety of shapes and colors in them.
    Glad you had your camera to capture the differences.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had a rather wild sky last night! The wind came in like it intended to flatten us (or at least our garden). Cooled us down right quick!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)