Thursday, July 11, 2013

SKY WATCH FRIDAY ~SEVEN YEARS OLD TODAY!


Friday the grandsons spent the day, we enjoyed the Dollar Store, and a movie "The Lone Ranger" and then it was time to take them home.  I had my grandson, Jon take these pictures as we headed down the freeway to their home.

 
I had to laugh when I downloaded the pictures, as I see Jon wanted to make sure we were on the right  freeway (The 210 West). 

To see all the other skies from around the corner or around the World, just click on the SWF badge on my sidebar.  SWF Friday is having a Birthday today!!  Congratulations and have a great weekend.

10 comments:

  1. Nice pics Jon! My granddaughter loves the dollar store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful photos for SWF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were on the right freeway:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous orange skies.

    The linky for Orange you glad it's Friday is now open. Hope you could join and share with us your orange photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Dollar Store is fun. Beautiful photo on the highway. I love sunsets.
    Did you like the Lone Ranger movie?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sky photos from your Grandson. He did a great job and I'm glad you were on the right freeway...

    The Dollar Store has come to my rescue so many times. Love it and I know those Grandsons do too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, happy 7!! I love sky watch friday! Each photo is unique and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wanda, you always make me smile.
    I do hope you get an ear of corn....
    From the Recliner.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! Love that highway sign. Grandchildren are just the best. I know your new neighbor enjoyed meeting you and your sweet gifts. =) blessings ~ tanna
    ps LOVE your header photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)