Tuesday, July 9, 2013

One Month Today

 
The video of the mother deer and her babies in Jill's front yard wasn't working for anyone.  Not sure what I did wrong, but it was so cute as the momma brought both her little fawns right up to the porch.  Nature is all around them, and they enjoy it up close and personal. I'll ask Jill to get a still shot so I can post it later.

 
This is Jill and their precious Tristan at one month.  What a happy and fulfilled momma.

 
I sent her a poem someone put on fb saying a boy's first kiss was from his momma.  So true.  What a sweet kiss it is.
 
Happy Birthday Tristan...You are One Month Old!

6 comments:

  1. A very contented little lad. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I couldn't watch the video and don't do Facebook but I am sure it was awesome. Best wishes to you, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious kisses from Momma!! Time just flies past so quickly. A month already! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is this...it is like a little angel laying in her arms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A whole month??
    Where does the time go?
    Wanda, these photos are so precious.
    Hugs and kisses...
    That's what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, these pictures are just so sweet. Nothing like a newborn baby...especially your first!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)