Monday, July 8, 2013

HELP ME ~~ I CAN'T STOP!!


Knitting to pass the time as we drove to Oregon last month has started an addiction!!  I can't stop making dishcloths.  Got tire of the same pattern, so looked up a different pattern and watch a video and did one with the "basket weave stitch".  The only thing harder with this one, is you have to keep track of how many stitches you are knitting and pearling.  Being a novice, that wasn't easy.  Had to rip out the first try.  I think I'll have a "Give-Away-Dishcloth".  Anyone interested?

Got a lot done this morning.  Baked a birthday cake for the neighbor boy, Dante, turning 10 today.  Stripped and washed sheets, and changed the bed.  Made the dearest and me an omelet for breakfast, and watered my three stalks of volunteer corn in the flower pot.  They are growing.  What's on your schedule for Monday.

6 comments:

  1. I adore your dishcloths. Wish I could knit! I washed the car early this a.m. and cleaned the garage floor. I'm tired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, I'm going to consider you entered in the Dishcloth Giveaway.

      Yes, you have had a busy morning! I just watered all the flowers...going to be hot today.

      Delete
  2. Maybe you have to join "Washcloth Anonymous" (:0)

    Not really! I just love mine Wanda.

    Today it was finishing cleaning the kitchen after company yesterday, doing my blog, "putzing" on FB and then a trip to Costco. We had run out of quite a few things so it was stock up time.
    That always wears me out so I took a snooze in the recliner.
    And the day rolls on. It's not as hot today but still in the low 90's. Our AC keeps chugging on and on.
    Hugs to Don and a scratch behind the ear to Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHaHa...Sue I love your sense of humor. "My name is Wanda, and I knit" It's probably time I tackle crocheting. We had to make a Costco run when we got home...Mother Hubbard's cupboards were bare.

    Don is hugged, and Molly is scratched... Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think knitting dishcloths is a great addiction to have. I've tried basketweave with crochet, too. Really is great that you can create and keep yourself busy then have something in the end to use or give away. :) Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)