Thursday, June 13, 2013

 
Grandma loving on Tristan.  What a healthy and beautiful little boy.  Our prayers have been answered as baby and mommy are doing great.  He came into the world at 7lbs 14oz and looks, I think, like his dad, Jaya but he just might have that dark red hair of Jill.  (And grandma before it turned grey. HaHa).

Thanks for all your prayers and wishes of love and congratulations.  Jill will be released Friday and then we'll get to love on Tristan for a couple of weeks...Yeah!! 

8 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord. A beautiful baby. Looks like Grandma will have fun for the next couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful baby! Have a wonderful visit, congratulations to all,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings on Jill, Jaya and sweet Tristan.
    I'm so happy for all of you.
    Thanks for sharing this picture.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tristan is just perfect. So thankful baby and mom are doing well. God bless you all. Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious. Precious. Precious. Oh, he is so sweet, Wanda. I know you are just loving your time with them!! Congratulations to all and big hugs! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so adorable! Congratulations Jill. And Wanda, the little blessings just keep coming!! Grand kids for so many years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations all round. A great looking lad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I know you will enjoy your time with them. I just came home yesterday from spending the week with my daughter and our first grandchild, who weighed exactly a pound less that Tristan!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)