Thursday, June 20, 2013

FRESH RASPBERRIES FROM THE GARDEN


One thing I love about Oregon is the fresh raspberries.  Jaya picked two bowls and after we had our fill of fresh ones, I made raspberry muffins with crumble topping.

 
Jill and Jaya are such good parents, I had time to do some baking while baby slept.  Tristan is adorable and we love him so dearly and will hate to head for home.  We have done some big time Grandma and Grandpa bonding, and hope we can see him often on Skype.

My new header is looking out of Jill's kitchen window at the wild Foxgloves and forest.

3 comments:

  1. sounds heavenly, the visit and the muffins!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks heavens for Skype. Raspberries are my favourite, and I had some yesterday, but not from our garden though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm, yummm, Raspberries.
    Garden fresh...
    You were so lucky.
    I'm so glad you had the bonding time with that precious bundle.
    Safe trip home and see you Monday.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)