Thursday, June 6, 2013

CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN

Grand baby Number 12 will come into the World on June 12th.  So Grandma and Grandpa are taking a trip to Oregon to be there when he or she brightens the world and our lives.

I can't believe how clear this sonogram is.  What a precious profile.  Our daughter Jill and her husband want to be surprised, so we don't know if we will be welcoming in a little girl or boy, but we will be there to complete a dozen grandchildren.   We are so blessed and so happy to be a part of this miracle.  Plan on staying to help Jill with the baby, and get some bonding time myself since we live a distant, and I won't have that opportunity for every day or weekly visits.


We are taking the laptop, so hopefully can post some pictures after the birth on June 12th.  Until then, have a nice weekend.

9 comments:

  1. I like your grandbaby. I can hardly wait until my new grandbaby makes his appearance. And I can't wait for a visit with him either. Gotta kiss while while they're tiny and new and soak up some of the baby smell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my first child was born on the twelfth of June, have a wonderful time Wanda and best wishes to all your family!
    hat is a miracle photo, amazing isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very exciting! I love that they don't know the sex of the baby. We did that with our firstborn and it was so fun! Have a wonderful trip...we'll be watching for a post from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen..
    What a fantastic sonogram. that perky little nose and little hands.
    Amazing.
    See you in a few!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting. Hope all goes well. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great sonogram. Can't wait to hear what you have and see some pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beauty on the sonogram! Can't wait for the news!! Travel safely and enjoy your time with them! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. 12 Grandchildren Wanda, thats fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We just welcomed our first grandchild to the world June 4! Neither we nor the parents knew until then that he was a HE! Looking forward to hearing about your number twelve!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)