Monday, June 3, 2013

ABC WEDNESDAY ~ LETTER "U"



The letter "U" is for "UNFURGETTABLES".  We walked through the Craft Fair in Montrose CA, Sunday after Church and found a booth called "Unfurgettables".    We have friends with a Chihuahua and got them a note pad and pencil with a watercolor painting of a Chihuahua.  Know they will get a kick out of this.

The picture of the bag is how they market their dog painting, including "foot print" tissue paper.  I thought this would be a UNIQUE way to USE the letter "U".

To see all the UNFORGETTABLE uses of the letter U this week, just click on the ABC Wednesday Badge on my sidebar.

16 comments:

  1. This truly is unfurgettable...
    How clever.
    I love the paw print tissue paper.
    So UNIQUE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great find for the letter "U". Wishing you a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute....your friends will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that tissue paper, what perfect presents for dog loving friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. elegantly UNDERSTATED

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!
    Great choice for 'U'
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this! As a dog lover, of course I do!

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someone came up with a very clever idea. I love those craft fairs they always have novel ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute idea for a doggy themed business. Hope you are having a great week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is very clever packaging!! ;) Love your "sweets" painting... and the sign on your jar!! blessings and hugs ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted
    to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your posts.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics?
    Thank you!

    my site - vakantiehuis frankrijk

    ReplyDelete
  12. You will always remember them now.

    Universal Wrap
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)