Saturday, May 11, 2013

MOTHER'S DAY BRUNCH

 
What a Mother's Day Brunch!  Eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, quiche, a wonderful sausage, carrots and potato dish in the crock pot, fruit, chocolate dipped strawberries, coffee cakes and muffins. 

 
Julie had the tables set so lovely for Mother's Day with "real" dishes and silver.  Since my daughters are "Blog Shy", I will share a picture with our son, Myk who is not camera shy or blog shy.

 
We exchanged some gifts, and probably most women wouldn't be thrilled with getting an APRON for Mother's Day...but my kids know me, and I do wear aprons, and isn't this a cute one.  I made Spinach and  Artichoke-sweet dried tomato quiches.  What a delightful Mother's Day with family.  I'm feeling SO LOVED!

Happy Mother's Day to all my dear blog friends.

9 comments:

  1. Love the photo with your darling Myk. I'm glad somebody isn't blog shy! Everything looks and sounds so yummy!

    Myk reminds me of rubber band guns, which reminds me of our friend Ben who visited you when Bethany was out there. He just got out of the service and returned home. :)

    Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myk is a sweetheart. I'm so glad that Ben is out of the service and home safe.

      It would be so fun for me to share my daughters. They are so darling and special to me, but I must respect their privacy.

      Delete
  2. Everything is lovely and the apron is cute as can be. Happy Mother's Day, Wanda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely, and I'm sure I'll be wearing that apron soon.

      Delete
  3. It looks like you had an absolute feast for your party.
    I can tell your kids love you to pieces...I do too.
    That's one terrific apron. They definitely know your style.
    Happy Mothers Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad there was some leftover quiche. Had it for breakfast this morning.

      I am a loved woman..and I don't take that for granted.

      Happy Mother's Day dear Sue.

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness! What a spread! Those quiches look fabulous. What a handsome son you have. I love the apron! Looks like your Mother's Day was pretty near perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love making quiche. As I mentioned to Sue..glad there was some leftovers, and I love it cold, or warmed up.

      I thought the Apron was really cute too.

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful Mother's Day Brunch for a beautiful mother!! Oh, that table is gorgeous and I love your apron, Wanda. ;)

    Also, loved President Reagan.... Still miss him. He always made me proud to be an American and to feel great hope. blessings and hugs ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)