Friday, May 10, 2013

CORN, CORN, CORN

 
Corn, Corn, Corn.  Creamed Corn, Whole Kernel Corn, and Corn Muffin Mix.  When we were in Santa Barbara a few weeks ago, my friend Juliana gave me a wonderful "Country Style Corn Pudding" recipe.  Tonight I made it and for Don and I just cut the recipe in half.

COUNTRY STYLE CORN PUDDING
 
1 16 ounce can Cream Corn
1 16 ounce can Whole Kernel Corn
2 eggs
1/2 Cup Butter (Melted)
1 Cup Sour Cream
1 8 ounce package Corn Muffin Mix
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese (Grated)
 
Mix all ingredients (except cheese)
Use ungreased 9x13 pan.
Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees
Sprinkle top with cheese and bake
additional 20 minutes.
 
Cool, Serve and Enjoy!!
 


8 comments:

  1. I have this same recipe, but the cheese goes into the batter! Quick, easy and yummy, isn't it? I haven't made it in a very long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a favorite around here, especially at Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We call this one Morning Glory (not sure why) and it is one of our favorites!! Wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day, Wanda. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear your brother is well. Looks like you and your sister had a fabulous time together. Have a great weekend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love corn and this recipe is new to me - thanks! I have fallen behind with blog reading since our move 2 weeks ago. I am slowly catching up and I want to wish you a blessed Mother's Day. May God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I will have to try this. It sounds so good and works well for a group.
    Thanks.
    Have a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)