Sunday, April 21, 2013

ON THE SPUR OF THE MOMENT.....

I did something very spontaneous and jumped on the Amtrak Bus and Train Friday morning to surprise some friends at my 54 Class Reunion.  It was a whirlwind trip, but so fun to see my sister, other family and lots of classmates at the reunion.

I'm sending this from my sister's computer so don't have any of my pictures until I get home, but will share some those and some great stories from the trip when I get home Monday afternoon.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. How fun to be spontaneous and jump on that train to the reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a lot of fun. so glad you could be so spur of the moment.
    Looking forward to your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes 'spur of the moment' is the best!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)