Friday, April 26, 2013

BRATS BROTHERS

 
Sometimes it just plain "fun" to try a new place to eat.  Don's cousins husband has a doctors appointment near a place she had seen on the Food Channel on TV.  The Brat Brothers in Sherman Oaks.  A wonderful German Restaurant.  Great Decorations you can see, and I thought the wash basin in the ladies room was a large tub with a pump for the faucet. 


The menu was filled with many different brats.  Don had the Black Forest, and I had Polish, the other cousins tried some other variety.  They came with Grandma's sauerkraut, red cabbage and potato salad.  A big selection of different kinds of mustard's.  It was delicious and such a fun time with cousins. The gal in the Pink and the gentleman with the beard (not Don) are two of Aunt Trula's children.

Do you have special cousins in your life?

6 comments:

  1. Looks like fun Wanda! I love German food. There is a place close to use that does a nice brat and hot German potato salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Brats restaurant sounds delicious...now I am hungry!
    How fun to get together with family.
    I haven't seen my cousins in many, many years. They all live on the East Coast and life just seems to get in the way.
    happy to see another post by you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I saw this place on Diners Drive Inns and Dives, what a menu! Lovely to stay in contact with cousins, I have only two and they don't live near,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that looks like a fun place! Brats sound good...we grill them in the summer. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks and sounds like a lot of fun ... Especially the food!! Did they have an oompah band and German songs? I love my cousins, but we aren't able to get together much because of distance. I am glad our grandsons have so many cousins and see them on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, that place sound right up our alley. Love me some brats! We rarely see any of our cousins... did get to enjoy some time with my favs at Aunt Dot's funeral. Sad, but that seems to be about the only time we all get together. Glad you are enjoying your cousins! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)