Saturday, March 30, 2013

HE IS RISEN


RISEN CHRIST, through Your death, sin has been vanquished and death itself has been defeated. REIGNING KING, You have been exalted to the highest place and have been given the name above all names. Every soul in all creation shall bow before You. Yet You are not only the SAVIOR of the world, YOU are also my personal Savior. You call my name. You know me through and through. Nothing about me is hidden from You. What a privilege to acknowledge You as GOD ALMIGHTY and to walk with You as the Lover of my Soul, my Savior and my Friend. This Easter morning, I can only bow in adoration, and worship with a heart full of gratitude for the SACRIFICE you made for me! I love you. Amen.

HAVE A BLESSED EASTER ~ I'LL BE BACK TO BLOGGING MONDAY!



3 comments:

  1. He is risen indeed! Amen to your
    beautiful post about your relationship
    with our Lord. Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter Blessings to you and your family,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, true this. Have a Blessed Easter too.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)