Monday, February 18, 2013

THE MAD HATTER...OR JUST PLAIN NUTS!!

 
My dearest has a "thing" about hats! (baseball caps I should say)  He's been wearing and collecting them as long as I can remember.  Today he was looking for a particular "Bronco" one (he has several in different colors) and was taking them from the top of the closet and piling them on top of each other.  He jokingly put the stack on his head, and I grabbed the camera.  When I told him I was going to call the blog post "The Mad Hatter" ~~ he added or "Just Plain Nuts"  They both work. HaHa

 
It's rather obvious he's a Boise Bronco fan and has the hats, sweat shirts, and jackets to prove it.  When we took out trip to Boise last year to see our cousins....they outfitted him in style and even took us to a Boise State Bronco Football game!!
 
Do you have a "mad hatter" in your family?

11 comments:

  1. I seem to be wearing more ball caps in the winter than I do in the summer. LOL, I guess guys care about hat hair too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a hair thing...my dearest thinks putting on a cap, is combing your hair. HaHa

      Delete
  2. yes I do and he has the same addiction, all ball caps!Great photo and great title!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since Don started his beard....I think he's having more fun, and he sense of humor is really coming out!!! The pictures say it all! TeeHee

      Delete
  3. Your hubby has a great sense of humor. In our family I am the mad hatter. I have many baseball hats, some with Green Bay Packer logos, and many that have sparkles on them or subtle flower patterns. Not to mention lots of broad brimmed straw hats. They are all sun protection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our daughter Jill is our mad hatter. Oh she loves hats, and looks so cute in them. I bet you do too.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I think so too. Betsy..his personality is blooming since he started this beard.

      If our media room wasn't so small...and the walls already full...I might put pegs up and let him hand then all over the room!!!

      No...back up in the closet...

      Delete
  5. What a delightful Mad Hatter who must love the lemon treat ~ looks delish! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)