Saturday, February 9, 2013

GIRL'S NIGHT OUT

 
 
Tonight is "Girl's Night Out" for the ladies of our Church.  We're meeting at local cafe for dinner and I've been ask to bring a short devotional at the end of the evening.
 
Since Valentines Day is just around the corner, I made some cute "handouts" with hearts and ribbon that will be used in conjunction with my devotion on "One Thousand Gift" book, and my own Journal I've been doing over the past year of my own 1000 list of things I'm thankful for on a daily basis.  The handouts have 10 pages, and will give the gals a place to start their lists.
 
Also sharing the verse "Philippians 4:8" on what to meditate on daily!
 
Details of the Devotion on Sunday.

6 comments:

  1. I Love that you are focusing on thousands of things to be thankful for.

    I love the hearts flair that you are adding to it.

    Have a great ladies night

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun night out and I know the ladies will appreciate what you've prepared for them! The lists are so cute...what a great way to get them started on their lists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing it's been a wonderful evening for you and all the ladies. What beautiful handouts! Thankfulness is always a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave away my last extra copy of 1000 Gifts just this morning. (A Facebook post let me know a friend might appreciate one. Funny how God works these things out.) She invited me in for a cup of tea and we had a very nice visit, another gift to put on my lately neglected list.

    * Tea with Jan
    * Birds outside the window
    * a world laced in snow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you ladies had a marvelous time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me realize that my journal and thankful list has again been neglected.
    What am I to do?
    Pick myself up and start all over again...(:0)
    Your Girl's night out sounds wonderful.
    I'm a bit envious.
    Have a great Sunday.
    Mine's chock full today. Church, man-ing the Global ministries table, and our first Mexico meeting. 950 people going...isn't that amazing???

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)