Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WHAT CAULIFLOWER?

 
 
For those of you who haven't heard.  There was NO WORM in the cauliflower I cooked whole in the crock pot.
 
It was delicious.  Tender and juicy.  Before serving I did add a little butter and kosher salt.
 
It is no more, as you can see I just finished the leftovers for lunch! I sprinkled a little Parmesan cheese today and that also added a nice flavor. It was just as good warmed up today as last night!  I do believe I will do this again.
 
Martha tells me she did hers in a Dutch Oven with olive oil and lemon juice... That's sound good too.
 
Hope you're having a good Wednesday!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know how it turned out. I will definitely try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Mildred it's worth the try. Crock pot or oven it is good.

      Delete
  2. Yum! I knew it would be wonderful!

    I make a cauliflower and ham pot pie with a cheesy white sauce (swiss and parmesan) and it is really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK now I know what my next pot pie will be. That sounds realy "gourmet". What a perfect substitude for beef...Thanks girlfriend!

      Delete
  3. Good news!! I know what will be in my crock pot tomorrow!! =D Thank you,Wanda! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of butter, salt and parmesan cheese, and I quite like cauliflower, So I think I would like this, but it is so entirely different from cooking style -- but I'm learning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am toying with the idea of putting the rest of mine into a soup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made it sound so good that I may have to give it another go...(:0)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)