Monday, January 21, 2013

TREASURED FRIENDSHIPS

 
One of the treasures of years of ministry in the same church is getting to share in peoples lives for many years.  Danielle is one of those treasures.  We were there when she was born, and have shared her birthdays and her life, her joys and sorrows.  We loved and shared with her and her mom so much. They are family. We were there when Levi her son was born.  Now, being retired we can't see them as often. 
 
Dani is a single mom, working her way through college, and had a few days break before school starts up again.  She's taking time to come stay with us for a few days, and let her mom handle Levi so she can have some personal time before jumping back into her busy life.
 
So I may not be visiting you as often for the next few days.  Hope this week will be a great one for all of you. 

7 comments:

  1. Have a lovely visit with Dani, I am sure it will be fun for all and nice she gets a few days with a change of scene with your family before she returns to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, have a lovely time with Dani! I know you will treat her right and she'll leave feeling loved and refreshed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a wonderful time catching up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you guys will have a terrific time together. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your time with this lovely young lady. I am sure she will leave you feeling refreshed by all your attention.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Wanda, I know you will enjoy spending time with your young friend!! Have a wonderful time!! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's obvious that she has a lot of positive support so that she can continue with her studies. Hope you enjoyed your visit together. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)