Thursday, January 3, 2013

Just a little FRUSTRATED!!!!!!

There is a new thing that comes up on the blogger dashboard...when I hit "insert image" it is a different format, that will not let me browse and go to "My Pictures" or "My Document".  Instead I get an option of Picasa Web Albums,  my phone, my webcam or from a URL.  When I go to Picasa Web Album, I get all kinds of unorganized pictures, with no rhyme or reason.  Is my dashboard the only one doing this??

So to say I'm a little FRUSTRATED, is being nice.   I just put together a collage to post today, and I can't get to it...HELP...Is this a test to see what I'm really made of in 2013.  Lord, help me.  I am truly trying to handle this graciously. 

So there will be no picture, unless I am able to come up with a cut/copy and paste. 

I will be very happy to hear you input and if anything has changed on your dashboard.

Where is that Blue Bird of Happiness??  HaHa  See I am laughing.

11 comments:

  1. Yikes!! I haven't tried to post in a couple of days! I hope this is resolved! And, that you have a better time with your next post! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. When the box to add photos comes up, ignore the list on the side. Instead there should be a little light blue box at the top that says "Choose files". Click that and you can choose from files on your computer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's the grey box I was talking about. I've always ignored the list on the side!

      Delete
    2. Martha, when I hit insert image, it does say at the top left select file, but it's not in a box, and nothing happens when you click on it. I'm OK with Picasa, but have no way of finding the new picture I want. I labled it, put it says no photo. The beat goes on...much to much to do today to try to figure it out. But you are Betsy are so sweet to try and help.

      Delete
    3. No blue box, no grey box, no box at all....boo hoo, haha

      Delete
  3. I hope Martha's tip will work for you. Stopping by to wish you a delightful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still trying to find the answer. Going to a wedding this weekend in Bakersfield.

      Delete
  4. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. I hope I can post my pictures too. The computer and I are barely on speaking terms as it is...

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you click on the picture box in HTML editor to add a photo to your post there should be a "choose files" box at the top so that you can select photos from your computer. Your photos don't go to Picasa until you upload them. Not sure what is going on from your side as things are still working the same for me. Hope you got it figured out. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. No choose file box....I'm not sure why it changed overnight w/o my doing anything. Wierd!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment on my blog, I would love to reply with a response in the "reply" section. Be sure and check back to see what my response to your comment was...(I'm always nice..HaHa)